Wednesday, August 22, 2007

the damned one.

have you ever felt that you are fake?
and that the whole world is laughing at you?
and that you have let everyone down?
that is exactly how i am feeling at the moment.
i dont understand why i say a yes to kheya in the first place.
her crazy idea to put me up for the quiz ruined the bit of faith i had in myself.
its all fading away.
i made and utter fool of myself up there.
in front of the whole school.
i mistook "the eagles" as "the who".
yes.
i should never be forgiven for that.
and now i feel fake.
a poser.
and i guess thats what everybody else feels about me too.
the so-called-rockstar has become the biggest flopstar and shockstar and whatever else.
i let kheya down.
she thought that that would be one area where i would shine.
i let myself down.
i couldnt manage to pass as a student of rock.
and the whole school now laughs at me.
and chides me.
and curses me for not getting that one answer right.
and i dont blame them.
i curse myself.
maybe i am supposed to be this way.
the comic act in the theatre of life.



the damned one.

1 comment:

weevil girl said...

just WHAT can i say to make you feel better about yourself?
nothing.
i dont see the point actually.
i probably cant tell boyzone from the who [visually] but then how is that going to making any difference?

you suck only as long as you let yourself feel so.
*sigh*
and that we entitle ourselves to do all the time
*hugs*
psht i suck
:P