Wednesday, September 5, 2007

s m i l e .

its been a long time since i have felt this happy.
it was a point well proved.
all this while i thought that i had failed myself and that maybe i was not good enough to be a part of the school band.
but today, it felt weirdly nice.
yes.
i have never played so badly in my whole life.
worse than the time class 9 when i played "la bamba" for my first fest after only 4 months of learning the guitar, yes.
i was that suckful. [[that is not a word, no.]]
but i dont want to kill myself this time round for being so bad.
it was all so random.
and yet fun.
yes, FUN.
ship and i looked at each other while performing and i kept laughing.
on stage, yes.
i think she was laughing too.

dont know why though.
maybe because it was so fun.
it felt nice to feel that we could have passed of as the saving grace of the whole thing.
that we, at our worse, were still the best.
its a bit complicated.
everything is.
but i prefer it this way.
it makes me S M I L E .

1 comment:

weevil girl said...

youre right right right iwas fucking laughing and feeling all mighty
XD


WAHAHAHAHKJKJDS;
*huggles you and chicken dances*

ahh well
xD